Friday, September 3, 2010

... <--- (insert awesome title here.)

So far... It's been a while since I last wrote on this whole thingumabob, and in that time frame I still haven't been able to get this whole concept of "All we need is Love" out of my head. I've realized you can't put Love in a box... God is Love... If you think you can put God in a box then you need a reality check. If one person could love uncontrollably. Then that would be so infectious, and we would all be out of hand. Jesus loved unconditionally. He infected a whole group of people. Now look at where we are today. If we could all love like Jesus. Can you freaking imagine what could happen!? No you can't. We need to learn to love. If a soldier walked up to his enemy and hugged him and said "I'm sorry for fighting and killing your friends and family and I would give my life to help build your life up again." I'm thinking that enemy would say "okay." fine. The enemy dude would still probably hate that soldier for everything he did. But it's not getting the people that hate you to love you... It's about loving with no boundaries. Taking love out of the box that we put it in. Love is the answer.