Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All You Need Is Love...

Alright. What could we really do if we just loved? Unconditionally I mean. We have no reason to hate anyone. We really don't. At least as Christian's we have no reasons whatsoever. None at all. Why do we do it??? You know. Here in Virginia you're probably bound to see a redneck in a truck that has a bumper sticker saying "I hate Obama!" or "NOBAMA!" or maybe even "Obama Is A JACKASS!" or something dissing the man. You know. What did Barack Obama do to any of us? He does his job as President and does what he see's right. Now I'm not saying I like Obama's policy's and I don't totally agree with everything he does. But c'mon. The dude is just as much of a sinner as I am. He can and should be my brother. POINT PROVEN. Osama Bin Laden is my brother and my friend. The one's you say you hate are your brothers, sisters, fathers, and mothers. Don't hate, appreciate.