Wednesday, August 4, 2010

He is jealous for me...

No matter what. No matter what comes between you and Him, He still loves you. I need to realize this fact just as much as everyone else does. Why can't we just sit and chill with this fact that God Himself loves us more than anything He has ever created? Why is it the human mind, body, and spirit cannot grasp this truth? Why do we sing the songs and not mean it? If I could choose to understand one thing ever in this world it would be how the man Jesus Christ died for me. How he would want to save someone like me. Someone like you. Why would a man who is beyond this world want to die for me? It's unexplainable. Even if I could understand it, I wouldn't be able too. He is jealous for me. He is bigger than our problems. Because He is jealous for you and I means we have nothing to worry about. Try to grasp that as I try...

No comments: