Sunday, June 27, 2010

So we are His portion and He is our prize...

I want to be a sap when it comes to Jesus. I want to cry every time I hear His name. I don't like what the world does to me when it comes to being with Jesus everyday. It breaks me open and shoves a bunch of crap in my heart. It sucks. It happens to each and every one of us. And it sucks... I think that to get the crap out of my heart I need to break it open again and cry... Just sit there and cry. Sob. Weep. However you want to put it. I want to do that right now. I've read stories of people making little streams down aisle's in churches because of what God is pulling out of their hearts. It's beautiful. I've had moments where I would cry after a good worship service and some ministry time. But I don't want that anymore. I want a real "encounter". (I just want to say I hate that word. It makes me feel like i'm labeling God as an alien.) I need my heart torn apart. What would it feel like to touch the raw love of God. I like that word. Raw. It's a good word. I don't like it when we completely water everything about God down. It sucks. Anyways. I want to cry when I hear the word Jesus, or God. I want to be so controlled by Him. I don't just want a good healthy relationship with Him. I want more. I want a love so strong I start to sob when I think about it...

What do you think? How do you want to feel about God?

No comments: