Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm addicted, I'm needy, I'm lost without You...

The other day was awesome. But I realized that I'm pretty screwed up in the brain.

But first off, I had chocolate ice cream, and I put chocolate chips in it. It was like crunchy heaven. Magical.

Gossip sounds like something only old ladies do. Last night I was standing in my bathroom and I thought to myself "blah blah blah did blah blah blah.". Then something caught me off guard and said to me "you have no right to be thinking these things. You have no right to even repeat them in any context whatsoever.". I break people down, even the ones I care about a lot, so badly. I talk bad about people I don't even know. We screw a lot of things up when we say the slightest thing bad about someone when everything that Jesus has taught us, tells us to build them up no matter what.

I want to start a mission to start building people up instead of bringing them down. Even just small things. Like "he's just a jerk" or "she really needs to stop doing that because she's just stupid.". I don't think my generation understands how much words hurt. I know people that have gotten into more then they can bear because someone talked down to them. I'm not just talking about being sad, I'm talking about people that cut, do drugs, sleep around, and constantly think of killing themselves because they we're hurt by someones words.
It needs to stop.
End of story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like.