Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is the start, this is your heart...

Well... I think Jesus really likes me... Like. Everyone in church goes around saying "Jesus loves you!"... Most everyone just nods their heads and says "He loves you too!". Am I right? Eggzactly. When someone says that to me, I don't really take it to heart. It get's kinda annoying too sometimes. But oh well. ANYWAYS. Once you really start thinking about it... It's true and quite extraordinary. Jesus loves ME. He loves YOU. Think of you loving your favorite teddy bear as a kid. If it ripped. Your heart ripped. If it got lost, you were lost.
Jesus is the dude. You're the teddy bear.

Well. There you have it. Easy enough. Let your imagination feast on that when someone says "Jesus loves you.". I truly believe your imagination is paired with the love of Christ. That's cool. It makes me feel like a little kid. I like that feeling. We're all little kids in Jesus' eyes. Cool.

Remember. You're the teddy bear. Jesus is the human.
Cool.

No comments: