Saturday, February 26, 2011

Do you know the muffin man?

So I'm tired and worn out. My nose is a little runny and my throat feels scratchy. Cool.
On the bright side, I just ate a banana muffin.
I really am trying to embrace the fact that God has something beautiful come out of everything that involves suffering. I was talking to my mom about some serious issues in my life and she said something along the lines of "It's obviously nothing God can't fix."
What happens when you eat food? Your body DESTROYS and breaks down the stuff you're feeding yourself to supply nutrients to the human body.
What happens when you sleep? You crash for however long but wake up refreshed and energized (sometimes).
What happens when you plant a seed? You shove it in some mud and a beautiful plant comes up from where you piled on crap loads of dirt on a little speck of a seed.
Something beautiful grows from the stalling, striving, and pain in life.
You throw some mud on a situation and it honestly looks like a piece of crap. But in the long run, something springs up out of it in the form of something beautiful.
What if you ate something and you pooped it out exactly as it went in. It would have done absolutely nothing for you.
If you believe in the one God that created you and I then it's only a matter of time till we all realize that beauty comes from pain.
Jesus loves you. It's true.
That muffin was tasty.

No comments: