Saturday, November 13, 2010

What Is Love?

There's a song by the non-christian band called NeverShoutNever. It's a good song. But the dude rambles on in the chorus saying "What is love? What is love?"
I've found myself asking myself "what is love Jordan?". I really can't explain to you what it is. In fact I don't have a clue what love is. I don't. I really don't... I've recently been exposed to the fact that life isn't about me and my problems and my success. I've realized that all of us need something to hold on too. A lot of places I go, turn God into a book. We have to read Him word for word. Page by page. It sucks. I find myself hating this God. Why? Because God, if He is a book, is one to where you can read the first book to the last and never comprehend it. You can study every single word and page and never figure it out. I like this God. Why? Because thats part of Love. Being able to sit there and know that it's okay to not have anything figured out. Because I don't. And neither do you. I don't think we can figure out what love is till we meet Love itself. We have to hold on to the fact that we can't figure love out but we must know that God Himself is the mystery we spend our lives to solve...

No comments: