Thursday, August 25, 2011

How do we get so far, from the way we used to be?

I'm kinda drained because. I don't know... I'm lazy? Yeah. Cool. I want celery.

I get tired of emotions. Mainly because they create themselves in my soul then decide to try and kill each other. It's weird. That might drain me. I don't know.

I think Jesus put's emotions in us so that we know when something feels right. You know? You know that giving a glass of water to a thirsty person is right because you can just feel it. You know that taking that glass of lovely water away from said thirsty person is wrong because you can just feel it. I think when someone murders someone else they know it's wrong. They feel it deep down inside that's it's wrong you know? Maybe they don't. I'm not inside the soul of a murderer. But you never know.

I feel like me and my generation rape our emotions for all their worth then throw them out the window. It's painful. I don't like it. Why do I do that? Why is that my first and only instinct? No one knows.

I don't think Jesus created our hearts to be that way. I really don't. I think he created them to love a whole lot. And to stay that way and never change. And to love unconditionally and beat down any emotions of hate, pride, selfishness, and anger. Yeah. I think that's right.

1 comment:

Noah said...

Jordy, I just wanted to say, I love the way you love. I find myself suppressing emotions the majority of the time, and for the longest time I refused to love anyone because I hated feeling vulnerable and like I could be hurt if they didn't love me back, or if I cared more than they did. God has surrounded me with awesome people like you who love first and ask questions later(just like God who is love intended), and its been an honor and awesome journey to learn from and grow to love you guys. So thanks for being there for me and being willing to love :D