Saturday, June 18, 2011

Because I know that someone, somwhere is praying that I make it home...

I'm having trouble blogging because my mind is going through some major brain farts these days.

I'm listening to How He Loves... And talking to someone about Jesus. I can't get over the fact that even though I'm not doing much to honor Him, He still is in love with me. I don't know what love is really. I do to an extent. But I'm only human. But I know that love on earth isn't what it feels like when I see Him face to face. I feel like I'm underwater and somehow I'm breathing because... I don't know. I just am. I don't really know how to say things that are on my mind because it's been slightly hazy to me. You know that feeling you have Christmas Eve? That feeling of not knowing what's going to happen, but you know it's going to be amazing. Yeah....
THIS IS SUCH A RANDOM BLOG BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE JESUS STILL LOVES ME AND I HAVEN'T HAD CELERY IN FOREVER.

No comments: