Sunday, January 30, 2011

Falling Slowly

Two of the greatest people in my dads life died within three days. One of his best friends and co-workers, and his father. I've never seen him this vulnerable in my entire sixteen years of living. It's terrible. But it makes me think that if this is how vulnerable my dad is. Then so much greater is the vulnerability of God's heart. How vulnerable my heart is.

Everytime I think of God's heart I think of playdough. I LIKE PLAYDOUGH. But. Anyways. Those of you who read this and have young'uns surely know that no matter how hard you try and get the point across. Your children will always mix the two (or more) colors of playdough. C'mon. They won't keep it all in one place and make sure it never touches the other colors. Almost impossible.

Annnnnnnnnyways. Back to the point.
God is like playdough.
We are lik playdough.
Playdough is vulnerable.
Our playdough like hearts get mashed into God's playdough like heart.
Which ends in an unseperable mix of God's heart and ours.
I like playdough a lot. I like making rainbows with it.

POIN PROVEN.

No comments: